Chicago Sunsets


1/24/2006

Hello help desk ...calling Georgia for a girl called Dizzy...

My friend Gennie a.k.a (Dizzy) from the blog-o-sphere has assisted me today with the "fill in post" of the day. The weather here isn't helping in great shots, so please take a minute to thank her at her blog by clicking here. She also will make you a great template for your blog as well for not a lot of mula!

Tell her that you saw her here at Chicago Sunsets.

Tybee Island at dawn.

Gennie, thanks for assisting today and hope that you join us again!

Chris

P.S.. I have an awesome renter coming on tomorrow, and she is a great photographer as well. I am hoping to show some of her work here and increase her traffic this week. Make sure you stop back to see "Please make rice. I love you!", that is the name of her blog.

See you tomorrow!


Posted by Chrisk67 :: 1:26 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------