Chicago Sunsets


2/12/2006

Off to the Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, CT.

With the weather not cooperating in Chicago, I have dug into some of my favorite pictures of things "other than sunsets." These were taken at the Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT. If you are in the area this is a must see. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy. (Baby croc on turtles)


This picture seemed like the "group meeting" was going to take place. One minute the area was empty, and a minute later they all came out and gathered for the "meeting.” There is always a stubborn one in the group.


This is a favorite and one that I use as "wallpaper" on my computer all the time. I love this shot and feel free to use this for your own computer wallpaper. I hope you have enjoyed some of my trip to Mystic Aquarium; it is such a great time. (Let's hope for better weather in Chicago for more sunsets!)

Click on all for larger view.

chrisk67@gmail.com

Technorati tags; fish, aquariums, coral, blog, wallpaper


Posted by Chrisk67 :: 10:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------