Chicago Sunsets


10/24/2005

Just an idea for fellow photo bloggers..

Starting Tuesday (yeah tomorrow!) I would like other bloggers to send me their photographs and I will post them on my blog and show credit for the photo and a LINK to your site. This is just a way to maximize the great pictures that are NOT being seen by surfers. I have been averaging around 40-50 hits per day and I would like to "rent my space" for FREE. This may be a great time to start something like this for full exposure. Pictures will be posted for the next week and stay on the blog.

Send all pictures for review to chrisk67@gmail.com
I will review and post. Pictures of hate or partial or full nudity won't be accepted and returned.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Kulturides
chrisk67@gmail.com

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 11:45 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------