Chicago Sunsets


2/19/2006

A weekend of cold weather and nice sunsets

Hello all, I have one good picture to share from last night and a few from tonight's awesome sky.

Here they are:




This is from today, Sunday around 5 o'clock.


Just a tad darker and such a great looking sky.

(Click on all images for a larger view)

This is a keeper and one of my favorite pictures that I have taken recently. I lowered the light coming into the camera and caught the sky as it was changing. I hope you enjoyed this series and please be sure to tell a friend or 2, or 3...
Thank you for stopping by! Chris

Technoati tags: pictures, sunsets, chicago, lens, camera

chrisk67@gmail.com

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Don't forget our friend Suki @ "Captured" on the side bar. Pay her a visit by clicking on her thumbnail.

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 7:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------