Chicago Sunsets


3/21/2006

"Untouched and Amazed"

It was cloudy all day and I really didn't think that their was going to be anything to shoot tonight. I was wrong, the clouds opened up, and WA LA! This was dynamic, and overwhelming because it just didn't stop. I though that at one point that the sun was down and it just kept bringing some great colors.

PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS TO SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN A CHICAGO MINUTE!

It was awesome! Enjoy






Now things start to change. This as well as any of the other pictures in this series were not touched up at all. The sun went down, and then it turned to red. I was in the middle of making dinner and I though that I had seen the best of it. I was wrong, but dinner was great!








Awesome!!






With the white lights on the Merchandise Mart (left) and the blue neon on the apartment in the distance, this was a great break up of colors from the different shades in the Chicago sky. Thanks for stopping by!
Please click on all pictures because this size does it no justice.
Chrisk67@gmail.com

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 9:30 PM :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------