Chicago Sunsets


10/27/2005

I am sneaking in a sunset that has to be seen..

I know that I said that I would stay away from the sunsets unless it was awesome...Well it was and when you scroll down you will see what I am talking about. The Midwestern sky when filled with clouds, can change color in an instant. Enjoy.






I love this reflection. It shows the sunsetting off an office building right outside my apartment on Wacker Dr. -Chicago.





Perfect circle.





Look what happens after this. This all happens in about 10 minutes and the difference between this picture and the next is 2 minutes.

and this.......

A minute later...

Long view...

Merchandise Mart, Chicago and the electric sky.


A few things I wanted to mention.

Please visit the visitors pictures that I posted below and be sure to leave them a comment on their site. Let them know that you saw there work on "Chicago Sunsets."

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Chris Kulturides
chrisk67@gmail.com
**********************************************

I would like to take a minute to welcome a fellow Blogger from Chicago!
Dana from "Southern Gal Goes North" is here for the next week.
Please take a minute to check her out. She has some great stuff that I am sure you will all find interesting.

Here is what visitors are saying about Dana's blog:
Southern Gal Goes North
Haiku's, southern-themed poetry, short stories and everyday life learning to like "The North". Ya'll come on in!

Most users rated this blog : Original
What users liked about this blog : Well Designed
Average Review Score : 89%

Let her know that you saw her here and show her some love. Click today!!

Thanks,

Chris

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 8:00 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------