Chicago Sunsets


11/21/2005

A beauty...

Finally something to show here in Chicago. Please leave a comment as well...lots of visitors and not many comments. If you have suggestions, please email them to me or leave them in the comments section. Enjoy!





I like the vertical view on some of these. It was a beautiful orange sky.



On this picture, I used the saturation mode and only used it on where the sun is. I like the grey and the white of the lights of the building and the contrast that it has on the whole photograph.

Same photo, not adjusted.

I hope you enjoyed these. If I make adjustments to any of my photo's I will let you know, otherwise they are just the way that I take them. Have a good night from Chicago


Chris Kulturides
chrisk67@gmail.com

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 6:30 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------