Chicago Sunsets


11/01/2005

Not prepared for the outside elements...

Funny story....With the time change...(Daylight Savings) I lost track of the sunset time. I was in and around the house today and completely unprepared.All of the pictures are taken from the 37th floor balcony or inside the apartment-today I had to go outside. Well, today I was..in well say (shorts) and wasn't prepared to go outside. I threw a pair of pants on and scurried to get the camera batteries and this is what I ended up with. The sky looked like it was on fire! Enjoy.

Clouds...



i adjusted the light in my camera and also turned the flash on and this is what I got....sweet huh?



Start the fire...wait till you see the rest...



I lowered the light here and it worked well with the blue neon light on the left.

Favorite...



I hope that you enjoyed this one as much as I have. Please rate my blog or leave a comment or two. Thanks-Chris

Chris Kulturides
chrisk67@gmail.com

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 10:30 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------