Chicago Sunsets


4/21/2006

A Short Series and a Thank You to all!!

I would like to thank all the bloggers and visitors that have left comments on the last 2 posts below this one. If you haven't checked them out and commented, join the crowd. These are some of the best photographs that I have taken since I arrived in Chicago in Nov.04. Enjoy this 3 picture set from tonight and I will have others to post in the coming days. Enjoy..

Love these clouds, they looked like they were coming right at me.


Please click on picture for a larger view.

This is the last in this series. I love pictures from this vantage point that have clouds present. I will be back soon with more photographs and news of a possible Calendar and Day Planner for 2007 (yes 2007) featuring Chicago Sunsets...Stay tuned!

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 8:00 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------