Chicago Sunsets


5/18/2006

"All Seasons" V.1

This was a crazy day. I want to take you through all the seasons here in Chicago. It was cold, it was warm...it hailed (snowed) and it was windy. We also had a fire on the west side due to the weather. Check out the time line and how the day ended up.

Here is the hail that was coming right at me and at one point, I had to go back inside. It was coming at me on the deck, so I took cover.


Looking West and it almost looked like a tornado was coming down the commuter train tracks.

Sun rays coming through...



Fire on the West side...

...and then sunshine. Amazing.

Sunset.

I like this picture the best because if you click on it you will see the highrises that are located in the community to the Northwest of Chicago. I hope that you enjoyed the photos.

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 10:08 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------