Chicago Sunsets


5/30/2006

"Dramatic..."

What a great weekend in Chicago. I decided to stay here instead of heading home for the long weekend because of some medical reasons. I am glad that I didn't head home because some of the pictures that I took were amazing. Enjoy and please leave a comment, even if is a short one or to tell me that you stole a shot for your wallpaper to your desktop. :)

A little closer...




Looking Northwest.




Love the purple and blue mixture here.


I was having some fun with the "inferred" feature of Picasa...


In Chicago we have great alignment of the clouds for dramatic sunsets. This picture and the next are very cool.


Hope you enjoyed the set. Check back often and be sure to add us to the Blogroll or your favorites. Better yet, subscribe to a feed and never miss a post.


Posted by Chrisk67 :: 11:00 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------