Chicago Sunsets


8/03/2006

"Untouched and Amazed" V.6 Lightning

Last night in Chicago, we had some fireworks that "Mother Nature" lit up the sky with. I snapped around 110 pictures and I ended up with the best of the best. Make sure you check out the last one and leave a comment.
Welcome to "Untouched and Amazed" V.6, lightning.
Lighting that lights up the sky.

I love the cloud outline in some of these pictures. You never know when it will strike.

This is at 12:30 CST last night. It looked like daytime. Amazing.





This is a great bolt that touched down not to far away. If you open this picture by clicking on it, you will see what I am talking about.



This is my favorite. Please feel free to click on any of these for a larger view.

Thanks for stopping by, and so much for featuring sunsets...this was just as nice. I hope you enjoyed this set and please leave a comment. Thank you-Chris

Posted by Chrisk67 :: 7:44 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------<><><><>----------------